- A safe environment to explore and develop their visual language which includes encouragement. Positive reinforcement and acceptance of each client.
- A variety of materials specifically chosen to meet the needs of each client.
- Proper technical support and guidance, which allows the clients to visually express thoughts and feelings unable to be verbalized
- An on-going record that portrays progress in treatment and promotes an outlet for healing.
- A life-long tool to recovery.
Website Art Therapy Program kedadmin
The Art Therapy Program on the Renaissance Campus offers the residents on Campus: