Residents of the reintegration program are expected to obtain a part time job, be in school or do volunteer work to successfully complete the program.
With the guidance and support from our Vocational Counselor, residents of the reintegration program will have the opportunity to:
- Obtain part time or full time work.
- Prepare resumes and cover letters along with developing other relevant job skills (such as interview help, application help and talking through problems that arise in the workplace).
- Create a vocational plan for your future. This includes career exploration, job searching and finding further education.
- Attend West Seneca West Senior High School (High School students).
- Complete a TASC or high school program in the area.
- Get study and homework help for residents in education programs.
- Connect with services such as ACCES-VR and ECC Education 2 Recovery for financial assistance and support in vocational and educational endeavors.
- Professional help with college/ training school exploration, applications and FAFSA forms.
About Jennifer Tatko:
Jennifer Tatko is the Vocational Counselor for Promise House and Palmerton Place. She obtained her Master’s in Students with Disabilities from Grand Canyon University and Master’s in Athletic Administration from Canisius College. Prior to becoming the Vocational Counselor Jennifer was the Life Skills teacher for Renaissance Campus. Jennifer’s education, employment experience, and great passion for helping others assist her in guiding clients to grow in their career and educational goals.
Have questions regarding our Vocational/Educational Program?
For more information please contact:
Jennifer Tatko (716) 827-9462 x394 firstname.lastname@example.org