TASC Preparation (Former GED) Program
Many residents entering treatment have dropped out of high school or have too many classes to make up in order to graduate. Fortunately, all residents have a chance to earn a High School Equivalency diploma!
The Renaissance Campus is a New York State TASC prep site and testing center, offering residents the opportunity to:
- Attend TASC prep class Monday – Friday for 2 hours each day.
- Receive individual and group instruction from a NYS certified teacher.
- Complete daily assignments and assessments.
- Obtain materials to study and work on outside of class.
- Take the TASC exam on campus or be referred elsewhere.
- Acquire a High-School Equivalency diploma.
Even if you haven’t been in school for a while, it’s not too late to earn a diploma!
About Jason Kaiser:
Jason is a Buffalo native who loves everything Buffalo, especially the food. He obtained a Bachelor’s Degree from Canisius College, and a Master’s Degree from Buffalo State College, along with New York State teaching certification. Jason has been fortunate to be part of the Renaissance Campus for over eight years!
Have questions regarding our TASC Preparation Program?
For more information please contact:
Jason Kaiser (716) 827-9462 x395 email@example.com