The 20th Annual Walk For Kids presented by FYO held on Sunday, May 19th at Medaille College was a great success. The beautiful weather welcomed over 600 students on a 3-mile stroll, helping raise over $26,000 forthe Kids Escaping Drugs Campaign. The top fundraising school was Clarence High School, who raised a total of $4,648.88. [...]
News and Events
- Thank You Again to Meadow, Drake, Ohio & Spruce Elementary Schools for Your Amazing Support!
- Renaissance Addiction Services, Inc. awarded $1.496M in New York State rapid expansion funds to build 15-bed community residence
- Kids Escaping Drugs Ski Event Raises Over $20,000
- UPS Awards Kids Escaping Drugs $18,000 for Enhanced Telephone System for the Renaissance Campus!
- Face 2 Face in the Workplace Program Launched!