In July 2015 the Renaissance Campus will receive a state-of-the-art communication system thanks to the generosity of the UPS Foundation. Not only has UPS financially support the campus and the Face 2 Face program since 2008, but has provided countless hours of volunteers. We can’t thank the UPS Foundation enough for their dedication to our [...]
News and Events
- Kids Escaping Drugs Dedicates Renovated Gymnasium
- Thank You Again to Meadow, Drake, Ohio & Spruce Elementary Schools for Your Amazing Support!
- Renaissance Addiction Services, Inc. awarded $1.496M in New York State rapid expansion funds to build 15-bed community residence
- Kids Escaping Drugs Ski Event Raises Over $20,000
- UPS Awards Kids Escaping Drugs $18,000 for Enhanced Telephone System for the Renaissance Campus!