April 18, 2012 in News Releases The Kids Escaping Drugs Renaissance Campus in West Seneca is the recipient of TWO automated external defibrillator units (also known as AED units) courtesy of Univera Healthcare. “This donation is an important addition to the Renaissance Campus since young people who have abused drugs or alcohol often have damaged [...]
News and Events
- Thank You Again to Meadow, Drake, Ohio & Spruce Elementary Schools for Your Amazing Support!
- Renaissance Addiction Services, Inc. awarded $1.496M in New York State rapid expansion funds to build 15-bed community residence
- Kids Escaping Drugs Ski Event Raises Over $20,000
- UPS Awards Kids Escaping Drugs $18,000 for Enhanced Telephone System for the Renaissance Campus!
- Face 2 Face in the Workplace Program Launched!