Kids Escaping Drugs would like to thank Clarence High School for raising over $4,000 with their 3rd Annual Red Devil Run for Recovery 5k that took place on Saturday, June 15th at Epiphany United Church of Christ on Clarence Center Road. KED is very grateful for the continued support!!
News and Events
- Kids Escaping Drugs Dedicates Renovated Gymnasium
- Thank You Again to Meadow, Drake, Ohio & Spruce Elementary Schools for Your Amazing Support!
- Renaissance Addiction Services, Inc. awarded $1.496M in New York State rapid expansion funds to build 15-bed community residence
- Kids Escaping Drugs Ski Event Raises Over $20,000
- UPS Awards Kids Escaping Drugs $18,000 for Enhanced Telephone System for the Renaissance Campus!