We are so grateful to the York Children's Foundation for their continued support of KED. Over the past 15 years they have generously provided $24,700 for our rehabilitation, intervention and prevention programming. Presenting the check is Jim Fretthold, from Fretthold Funeral home in North Tonawanda.
News and Events
- Thank You Again to Meadow, Drake, Ohio & Spruce Elementary Schools for Your Amazing Support!
- Renaissance Addiction Services, Inc. awarded $1.496M in New York State rapid expansion funds to build 15-bed community residence
- Kids Escaping Drugs Ski Event Raises Over $20,000
- UPS Awards Kids Escaping Drugs $18,000 for Enhanced Telephone System for the Renaissance Campus!
- Face 2 Face in the Workplace Program Launched!