Thank you to all of the local Middle and High School groups who participated in the 21st Annual Walk For Kids event on May 18th. With your support we were able to raise over $21,000!! In first place was Clarence High School who raised $4,917.20 and in second place was Williamsville South High School who [...]
News and Events
- Kids Escaping Drugs Dedicates Renovated Gymnasium
- Thank You Again to Meadow, Drake, Ohio & Spruce Elementary Schools for Your Amazing Support!
- Renaissance Addiction Services, Inc. awarded $1.496M in New York State rapid expansion funds to build 15-bed community residence
- Kids Escaping Drugs Ski Event Raises Over $20,000
- UPS Awards Kids Escaping Drugs $18,000 for Enhanced Telephone System for the Renaissance Campus!