Kids Escaping Drugs is pleased to announce our newest program; Face 2 Face in the Workplace. This opportunity brings the pro-active message of adolescent sobriety, early identification, intervention and treatment to area adults during their work day, usually on company sponsored time. Thanks to the generous support of the Peter and Elizabeth C. Tower Foundation, [...]
News and Events
- Thank You Again to Meadow, Drake, Ohio & Spruce Elementary Schools for Your Amazing Support!
- Renaissance Addiction Services, Inc. awarded $1.496M in New York State rapid expansion funds to build 15-bed community residence
- Kids Escaping Drugs Ski Event Raises Over $20,000
- UPS Awards Kids Escaping Drugs $18,000 for Enhanced Telephone System for the Renaissance Campus!
- Face 2 Face in the Workplace Program Launched!