The 18th Annual Kids Escaping Drugs SkiScape, held on Thursday, February 18, 2016 at the HoliMont Ski Resort in Ellicottville, NY raised over $20,000. All funds raised go to support Kids Escaping Drugs and the Renaissance Campus, a residential treatment facility for teenagers suffering from drug and alcohol abuse. The event featured a day full [...]
News and Events
- Thank You Again to Meadow, Drake, Ohio & Spruce Elementary Schools for Your Amazing Support!
- Renaissance Addiction Services, Inc. awarded $1.496M in New York State rapid expansion funds to build 15-bed community residence
- Kids Escaping Drugs Ski Event Raises Over $20,000
- UPS Awards Kids Escaping Drugs $18,000 for Enhanced Telephone System for the Renaissance Campus!
- Face 2 Face in the Workplace Program Launched!